May 2nd 2023 at 9.00-13.30 or 14.00-18.30
The course will be held at Hotel Melia Gran Sitges, Barcelona, Spain (EHS 2023 Congress venue)
- Participants must be EHS members living in Europe. If you are not a member, this is the perfect time to become a member of the EHS!
- Participants have a robot in their hospital and are interested in doing robotic hernia surgery.
- Minimum 300 lap hernia cases experience as a single surgeon.
- Preparation with the Online training and Online Assessment. This is mandatory to get the hands-on training.
- Recommended: Simulator training if possible before the course.
Applications will be received until April 2nd 2023. After this date, information will be sent out concerning acceptance for the course.
Please, send the requested certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration for this course has now closed.
The full programme will soon be available!