THE COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED!
The EHS invite you the 2-day Cadaveric Hernia Masterclass course in Barcelona on 1st – 2nd May 2023. The highly interactive course includes detailed cadaveric dissection and lectures by international abdominal wall experts. In addition to lectures on inguinal and ventral hernia the course includes a section on umbilical hernia and interactive case discussions.
To access full information about the course, incl programme and faculty, please visit this site
Highlights of the course include:
- Anatomical dissection for Inguinal, ventral and umbilical hernia techniques.
- Cadaveric training for:
- Inguinal hernias including Lichtenstein and TAPP
- Umbilical hernia TAPP and PUMP
- Laparotomy and its closure
- Ventral hernias including component separation, Rives-Stoppa and Transversus Abdominus Release (TAR)
Costs & location
The 2-day course costs €600.00* and takes place at Marina H10 Hotel on May 1st and Pompeu Fabra University on May 2nd.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the full course programme
- Coffee breaks and lunch
- Dinner on 1 May 2023
If you want to be added in the waiting list please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org